Friday, April 14, 2017

This Moment | Cocoa Daisy

I'm sorry I've been missing lately.  I've gotten so worn down with everything that I'm just doing my best to keep everyone fed here!  But I have created a few things...

Today's layout was a focus on the DITL cards (Project Life) from the April Cocoa Daisy kit.  Most of you know by now that I love my PL cards!  They are perfect for layering, adding in those pops of color without huge pieces of paper involved.  They are great for making titles and adding cute little sayings that enhance my theme and look so much better than what I might think up, lol!  You can use these lovely cards for matting photos, or maybe finally getting caught up on your project life, or...  You get the point, these are real treasures!






No comments:

Post a Comment