Monday, April 17, 2017

Live Life in Full Bloom | The Cut Shoppe

The March Cocoa Daisy kit included some beautiful pieces from Crate Paper which I adore.  One of my favorite pieces was the butterfly paper and I had this vision of a page filled with butterflies, so I began to fussy cut...  Well I got 2 done and thought this is not going to happen!  As much as I love to fussy cut, I just didn't have the time to accomplish it.  So a stop at JoAnns made me the proud new owner of a PixScan mat for my Silhouette.  Wow, instantly I had all the pretty butterflies cut out and other than tracing the images I had nothing else to do; I am sold!



With a page full of butterflies, this cut file was the perfect title for documenting these gorgeous pictures taken by friend Jenna!


Tuck in a little cloud here and there, plus my other favorite, doilies!





No comments:

Post a Comment